At Saigon Storage, we understand the importance of keeping our clients informed. If you have further questions, please get in touch & we'll be happy to answer.
Can you meet me if I arrive at 2am?
Yes, as long as we are notified in advance, we can meet at anytime throughout the night. There is a small surcharge between 11pm & 8am.
Can you meet me at the airport?
Yes, we offer a meet & greet service at the airport, bus or train station. We can take you to our facility for storage or to your hotel.
I forgot my bag in my hotel! Can You help?
Yes, we have 'rescued' bags & safely returned them to their owners or kept them secure in our facility for collection.
Is there a place to rearrange my bags?
Yes, we have a space allocated for people to repack or to retrieve items from their luggage.
Can Saigon Storage Store My Stock?
Yes, we offer a stock management service with distribution. We can safely store your items & deliver them as required to your clients. We also keep records of your stock levels. Please contact us for a consultation.
What are my payment options?
Payment can be made in cash, by paypal or by bank transfer. If a storage extension is needed, this can be funded by the same means.
Payment must be made at the time storage commences.
Does Saigon Storage Have Air Conditioning
No & there are two reasons for this. Firstly, it is not needed unless you are storing very delicate artifacts, in which case specialist storage or a museum would be best. Secondly, we care about the environment, using aircon 24/7 is detrimental to the environment. We have well ventilated rooms, with dehumidifiers at an average temperature of 18° to 24°C. Aircon is not needed & would be an extra cost leading to higher prices for our 'storers'
Great Reviews, Are They Real?
We 100% promise all reviews are genuine, we keep full records of every client from initial contact to when storage concludes. We have never falsified a review & never will. If you'd like to see an interview with us by a client, please check out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB8SY6jd1lM&t=154s
What can I Store?
Anything that is not illegal or deemed to be unsafe may be stored. We have stored everything from clothing to laptops to surf boards!
Our terms & conditions contain a list of prohibited items. If you are unsure, please ask.
When do I pay? What if I store for longer?
Storage must be paid for in advance at the time of being collected or dropped off. You can extend your duration online by paypal or bank transfer.
Saigon Storage Has The Lowest Prices, How?
Our service is never compromised & we pride ourselves on being the best. However, we are also realistic & keep our costs down by:
1) No aircon, saves both costs & the environment.
2) No company van. Insurance, hiring a driver, maintenance etc would mean higher prices for our clients. We also do not want to contribute to the severe congestion here.
3) We are a family business with a common goal of providing a great service at an unbeatable price.
4) Our premises are also our home, we always have someone here & never have to pay for security.
5) We have a very limited advertising budget, usually $40 per month. We see no need to advertise more & pass the cost to our clients.
Saigon Storage is aware of the environment & are very grateful to Vietnam, so we aim to do our best for both. Currently we:
1) We only use recycled cardboard boxes.
2) Our paper for printing in our office is recycled, receipts are printed on recycled paper.
3) We purchase products made in Vietnam as much as possible & support local small businesses.
4) Most nclaimed items are donated to a local charity. It is inevitable that clients do not claim some belongings or no longer require them.
If you have any suggestions to help us be 'greener', please let us know.